Photos | Location | Floor Plans & Tour
Features | Reviews | Rates | Availability
BOOK NOW for stays beginning JULY 1, 2023
Pineapple Pointe is undoubtedly the point to be for your Table Rock Lake trip!
The Pineapple Pointe is a modern cabin in the new Rocky Shores neighborhood and purpose-built for families like yours.
Dog-friendly, easy access, king beds, private hot tub, and near the neighborhood indoor and outdoor pools round out the benefits of this classy vacation rental cabin.
Quick rundown of the Pineapple Pointe:
- Spacious great room with lake view
- Fully equipped kitchen including a KitchenAid mixer
- Open dining area for the whole family to sit together
- Large family room with pool table, arcade, and TV area
- Private hot tub
- Large covered decks with gas grill and lounge seating
- Comfy king beds (no bunks!)
- Doggies welcome
- Those lake views
Spread out on the couches and chairs, we’ve got lots of seating for your family. The great room sofa is also a queen size sleeper for some extra sleeping space.
Eat meals and play games together at the large dining table in the open floor plan of the main level.
Each kitchen has it all: enough place settings, heavy stainless flatware, glasses, mugs, stemware, cooking utensils, pots and pans, baking dishes, crockpots, muffin tins, and cookie sheets for your to make your favorite family meals.
And there’s more: a dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, blender, waffle maker, and a KitchenAid mixer. Start the day with waffles and end it with margaritas on the deck.
If you’re a coffee-loving crew, there’s a drip coffee maker and a Keurig brewing system. Be sure to bring your favorite K-cups, pick some up at the grocery store, or use our grocery delivery service to have your grocery items at the house for your arrival.
The family room has a pool table + queen sofa sleeper + large screen TV for lots of fun.
The upper deck has a bbq grill and a dining table, and the lower deck has a private hot tub and lounge seating.
In our bedrooms, we aimed for a hotel-meets-home feel. Sleep well on top-of-the-line mattresses in each of the four bedrooms. With two bedroom suites on the main level, three bedroom suites on the lower level, with a large bedroom suite on the upper level, each of your family members will have their own private space.
Draw the light-blocking shades if you want to sleep in, and slide into a comfy cocoon of crisp white sheets.
Read by bedside lamp, or switch on the flatscreen TV (every bedroom has both). Each TV will also stream Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon and more.
Each bathroom is en suite to each bedroom, plus they are all full bathrooms. Some bathrooms have tub/shower combos and some have step-in showers.
This was a very nice home in a convenient location to the marina where our boat is stored, and to run into local stores for supplies/food. The kitchen had everything you could every need and a gas grill on the deck which is so nice to have in rentals. The owners responded immediately to any questions we had. Would stay again!
– PAM H., KANSAS
The Rocky Shores neighborhood is down Emerald Point on Table Rock Lake and not far from your favorite area attractions:
- State Park Marina – 8 minutes
- Moonshine Beach – 12 minutes
- World Class Golf Courses – 12 to 25 minutes
- Silver Dollar City – 35 minutes
- White Water – 25 minutes
- Branson Landing – 20 minutes
- Shows and shopping – 15 to 30 minutes
Neighborhood Swimming Pools
The outdoor pool will open Summer 2023, and the indoor pool will be late 2023. The final phase of the neighborhood is expected to be completed by mid 2024.
We are thrilled to be adding more brilliantly curated vacation home rentals for you at the brand new Rocky Shores neighborhood at Table Rock Lake.
These modern cabins have absolutely incredible lake views and are located next to one another — book one or several to accommodate your multi-generational family.
Homes are currently under construction and will be ready for our first guests July 1, 2023.
Note: We will not open dates on the calendar unless we know for sure the house will be ready, thus you can be confident of booking your vacation.
Knowing the layout of the house is important to figure out who gets which bedroom.
For an instant quote, use the form to enter your dates and number of guests.
- $275-$1295/nt depending on season
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed
- Approved dogs are $35/nt each
- Local tax is 6.35%
- Hot tub fee of $50 per stay
- Cleaning fee of $375 per stay
- Summer is a 5 night minimum
- Thanksgiving and Christmas are a 5 night minimum
- Spring and Fall are a 3 night minimum
- See FAQs for cancellation policy
- Travel insurance is available when you book with us through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a standard insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers