Your Experience as an Owner
You have several choices for a property management company in the Table Rock Lake and Branson area. Thank you for considering us!
We get asked a lot about managing vacation rental properties for folks, from past guests, from future investors, and even from serendipitous encounters. Our business model is very focused and not for everyone, and that is perfectly fine. We want you as an owner and investor to be happy with who you choose to manage your property.
What we bring to your property
Competitive commission rates
We know the value of our knowledge, connections, and wisdom that we bring to your property. If you are looking for the cheapest commission rate possible, that is not us.
Incredible guest experience
We focus on what guests need and want. This is proven from our track record of glowing reviews and returning guests. We built our first vacation rental in 2007 and have hosted more than 20k guests since then.
Depth of knowledge
Tyann is a respected industry leader in the vacation rental and short term rental space — worldwide. See her Press page on her website here.
Tyann is a regular guest speaker on industry podcasts, presents at industry events worldwide, co-founded her own industry event, and is considered the leading photography expert in the industry.
She was also a consultant for HomeAway/Vrbo for 3 years and is currently a consultant for Touch Stay digital guidebooks.
Our portfolio of properties is actually two brands: Branson Family Retreats in the Table Rock Lake area and Missouri Haus in Missouri wine country. We apply the same principles to all of the properties we own or manage, giving our guests a seamless experience.
What you can expect from us
Treat your property as one of our own
We are a small company, and we leverage that to our advantage. We will care for your place as if it is our own, with the attention to inspections, maintenance, and guest experience.
We use the latest technology and often beta test technology from industry companies that reach out to Tyann for her expertise. The software and technology we use must be beneficial to our guests’ experience, our owners’ experience, and our workflow and business model. Nearly all of the technology we use is at no extra cost to you as an owner, either.
Some of the technology you can expect from us are:
- Digital guidebooks
- Beautiful marketing website
- Smooth reservation booking flow
- Direct booking on our website
- Damage protection policy
- Travel insurance partnerships
- 24/7 Access to real time numbers
- Owner dashboard
- Email alerts for each booking
What our custom digital guidebooks look like
Human touch and relationships
We call every single guest on arrival. We are not a faceless company, and every guest has access to us and our team 24/7, including if your smoke alarm system goes off in the middle of the night as a malfunction (yep, it happens!).
Small, but mighty, in that we have a large family network of properties. Our actual family is our direct competitors with their own properties, but that also means we regularly refer to one another when we are unable to accommodate a guest and that we collaborate together to accommodate an extra large group of guests.
And we are partners with Explore Branson and Visit Table Rock Lake organizations.
We are huge supporters of Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) in our home county. Tyann serves on the board of directors, actively fundraising and finding volunteers to serve. CASA supports foster children in the court systems and is key to changing a child’s story.
We donate from our business on a regular basis as well as give guests the opportunity to donate $1 per night of their stay.
- Ideal floor plan design and bed set up
- List of furniture and accessories to buy
- Tips on set up and contacts for services
- Design consultation available
- Specific door locks and thermostats
- Set up our bedding and towel program*
- We make your beds and fold the towels
- Professional photography from the best in the industry
- Onboarding into our software systems
- Set you up for direct deposit of payments
- Announce your addition to our family of retreats in email blasts and social media
*The Bedding and Towels
- We’ve got this down to a science and require all our owners to use our bedding and towels
- Wholesale pricing, NOT retail
- Hospitality grade that withstands the high heat washes
- Triple sheet method for beds
- Bedding includes everything from the mattress up:
- Bed bug protector
- Waterproof mattress cover
- Fitted sheet, Flat sheet, Duvet, Flat sheet
- Alternative down pillow
- Pillow protector
- Cotton blanket for layering
- Towels include bath, hand, face, black makeup, and bath mat
Extras we include
- ALL credit card fees
- Vrbo annual listing fee ($499/yr)
- Basic supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, laundry detergent)
- Eco-friendly custom large shampoo and conditioner bottles with refills
- Handmade hospitality bath soap
- Scheduling services (pest control, carpet cleaning, HVAC filters, any other maintenance needed)
- Professional photography ($600-$1500 value)
- Property inspections (2-4x per month and after storms)
- 24/7 on call team at Table Rock Lake
- Incredible professional cleaning team
- Cleaning supplies for every guest clean
- In-house spa/hot tub servicing and chemicals
- Refill propane tanks service
- Accept small packages and deliver to your property
- Damage protection policy
- Travel insurance partnerships
- Digital guidebook with how-to videos and local recommendations
- Trust accounting services
- Direct deposit of your earnings each month
- Collection and remittance of all state and local taxes
Our business model
Our business model is focused on high rates and lower occupancy, with less wear and tear and expenses, equalling a better net at the end of the year for you. The bottom number is the most important, not the number of nights and the occupancy rate.
We strive to make sure your property is cared for, guests have high satisfaction, and your investment increases in value.
Estimate the potential to increase your revenue
Your analysis costs you nothing! Our ability to maximize your revenue and increase the value of your property investment is priceless.
Send us an email or give us a call to discuss our thoughts based on experience and if our services will fit your goals for your vacation rental property.
Nat and Tyann