Ready to book your stay with Branson Family Retreats?
MINI GETAWAYS: Want to slip away to the lake for only a couple nights?
Book a stay with arrival between now and June 15th, 2023 for as short as 2 nights.
How to do it: Enter your arrival and departure dates and book!
It’s as easy as choosing the house you would like to stay at and entering your dates. Save money by booking direct with us without the extra service fees the listing sites charge you.
- Travel insurance is available when you book with us through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a standard insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers
Booking Terms and Cancellation Policy
What are your booking terms?
We require 50% down to make your reservation. Balance is due before 90 days of arrival.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations before 90 days of arrival will receive a refund of monies paid, less a booking fee equal to one night’s stay.
- Cancellations within 90 days of arrival, late arrival, or early departure receive no refund. If your dates are booked by another party, we will gladly refund the amount that the new guests paid.
- Alternate cancellation policy in place – read more here.
Do you sell trip insurance?
We do not sell trip insurance, but you can purchase it from our insurance partner when you book with us. We do not receive a commission for the service but wanted you to have the benefit of the insurance.
Be sure to carefully read the insurance that you purchase so you know which cancellation reasons are covered and which ones are not. The Cancel For Any Reason is highly recommended.
WOW! What a vacation home. The house was beautiful!!! We had a wonderful time there.
The game room was just the get away the guys needed and the dining room and living room was the place the girls needed to relax. The pool was a perfect place for all the kids and the club house was very nice.
Everything we needed was there in the house. Everyone that stayed wanted to take the house with them. Everyone just loved the floor plan and the use of space.
– KIP AND JOSIE FENTRESS, KANSAS